5.01.2013

Three things...


If you know me, or have even read this blog for a while, you know that I love my birthday :) In fact, if I had it my way we would be celebrating all month long... which means, today we need to start! My birthday is May 12 and you may also know that this is Mother's day. I could look at it one of two ways... First, how wonderful to share my birthday with all of you mamas out there and get to doubly enjoy the day! But, unfortunately, this also means that instead of getting two celebrations a year, I now am grouped to one... I have already warned Stone that it does not mean he can skimp on either event ;)

The truth, and I have said this recently, is that lately life for me is a bit more simple. The things before that I desperately needed or wanted don't seem to matter as much anymore. I would never turn my  nose up to a shopping trip to Anthro, but my desire to spend money that way has lessened for sure.  So for my birthday my desires are few...

One.
Something I really would like to get is a great pair of nude flats like these. Simple. Easy.

Two.
Spa day! Okay, so this is a little extravagant I know. But, I will preface this with the fact that I don't spend money throughout the year on haircuts (only go once a  year), waxing, nails (on the rare occasion), facials, etc. A girl needs to be pampered now and again and a massage, to me, is the best way to relax! When I have gone to the spa I usually just go for a massage then spend a couple hours after enjoying all of the free amenities like the pool, sauna, and hot tub!

Three.
I have been telling Stone for quite sometime that I really want us to get bikes with gears and a seat for Knox so we can cruise around by the beach or take them to Coronado. I love riding bikes. We have two rusty old cruisers that served their purpose well when we lived a block from the beach and could ride around just about anywhere. Our neighborhood now has lots of hills so I don't think I would make it without gears. Either way, Stone did his research and found these bikes from a company called CriticalCycles that are affordable and so cute! I got the cream version of the one above and Stone got that green one! Cannot wait to get them (hopefully this week) and go on a celebratory ride for my bday!

Not pictured.
I would love some time with my main man to go on special date where I can dress fancy :)

Happy May! xo.


3 comments:

Annie Gruetzmacher said...

Love you Shlee!! Aren't May bdays the best? I sure think so! xoxo

buy rs gold said...

Thank you Shlee!! Are not May possibly bdays the best? My partner and i positive think consequently! xoxobuying rs goldDiablo 3 Gold

Peggy R. Hamilton said...

Wow, it is a good treat for yourself. Birthday is just once a year, so it's not extravagant anyway. Bodycon dress shop is another way of treating your birthday. Try to look at them and surely you will love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails