5.22.2013

Gift Guide : For a one year old boy...



My little love bug is almost one.

I cannot even believe it! As any new mom knows the first year is so special in so many ways, his little life has already proven to bring loads of joy to so many people. This also means that many of his small friends are also celebrating their first birthdays around this time. Therefore, my desktop is the destination for an ever-growing collection of photos of items I found online that every little one year old needs ;) I try not to go crazy with toys, but there are a few things I have had my eye on for Knox...

1. We got this for my niece and nephew for Christmas last year and watched them spend hours running up and down the hallway pushing it and giggling. Knox is not walking just yet, but as soon as he gets the hang of it I cannot wait to watch him do the same.

2. Oh. My. Goodness. Have you ever seen such cute backpacks? I spent a good chunk of time scouring the internet for little backpacks and found these... the problem now is picking out which one to get!

3. Knox loves music. He especially loves the guitar and is so interested in figuring out how to strum with his little fingers. So, at some point I am hoping to start a little collection for him and our future kiddos. We can have our own little band!

4. Not much explanation needed here. This is the toy version of the car that Stone has (just sold) and loves so very much. Same color and everything!

5. Every little babe needs a secret hideaway and I am loving these teepees! Such a great place to tuck away.

6. Even before Knox was born these dolls were on my radar... Knox still does not have a specific animal or blanket that he is necessarily attached to, but I feel certain if he had Hercule he would choose him as his loveie!

7. BOOKS. I love giving books to Knox's babe friends. Unfortunately my wild man has not learned the technique of sitting still to listen to a story (or let alone a page) but, I am really hoping to instill the importance of reading in him. I just love what children's authors are coming up with these days... I think I have more fun picking out books than I probably should!

xo.

7 comments:

buy rs gold said...

I can not even accept is as true! As any new mommy understands the very first calendar year is really specific inside numerous techniques, his little living has already which may bring loads of pleasure for you to so many people. This implies that most of his little close friends can also be enjoying their initial 1st birthdays around this time. Consequently, our pc may be the destination for a good ever-growing collection of photos items I found on the web that every infant year-old needs ;) I strive never to injure yourself with playthings, but there are some the things i experienced attention on pertaining to Knox...Gold On Runescape
World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen Billig
Cheap Blade & Soul Gold

Jelly Gamat said...

i like your post, cause ingridient yous blog is very nice
two thumb up for you ^____^
You might also like to my blog on obat herbal asam lambung or obat darah tinggi

Fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Improved Gaming Upgrades:different areas of the sport for any much more strong along with smooth to generate a better experience. Postcrossing along with assist may be increased by simply 1 2 to accept the possibility to use your imagination on your ball and make odds. Changes to learn the initial soccer ball much more delicate.

buy fifa coins

FUT Coins

Rsgoldfast said...


FIFA14 features come about as the area for a couple very amazing goals.And, that’s the scenario throughout round tough luck, with a couple of high-quality ambitions on demonstrate inside the 7 days.Marco Reus results the key having a excellent 25-yard volley, ahead of an unusual overhead-kick from parliamentarian Lewandowski.
Cheap Old School RS Gold

Old School Runescape Gold

Heather said...

Hi there! I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer a quick question regarding your blog! I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

Nancy P. Townsend said...

It is so blessed to give gifts to the kids. So, this Holiday Season, give them your best gift. Shop now at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/kids-toddler-boys-2t-5t.

chengqi said...

Think About the prom dresses: With all these girls, you've probably selected a dress too. Will all of the girls you're going to choose fit the design and style and/or colour of the dress you're anticipating? Think about this, the greater girls you select, the greater you have to consider whether the color and style is useful for each bridesmaid.

Looking for nice "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" invitations? Check out our Pantone Wedding Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card, that will match any color you select for your black bridesmaid dresses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails