4.29.2013

This weekend...


... was absolutely wild.

I had the joy of being a bridesmaid in one of my best friends' weddings in Dallas this past weekend. It is so fun to get to know the men that your friends marry and the families that they marry into. Jenna has found her perfect match, and her new family is absolutely wonderful, I am just so excited for her. Of course, while I was in Dallas I got to see my family :) We made good use of our time by getting take out from one of my fav places with my mom, picnicing at the new Klyde Warren Park, wondering through the Nasher with my dad,  and of course eating at another fav of mine Cafe Express. So fun and yummy. Getting to see my sweet twin niece and nephew is definitely the highlight. They are the best!

The morning (I am not sure you can call 3am morning) after Jenna's wedding I woke up bright and early and headed to the airport to catch a plane for Palm Springs where I met Stone to shoot a wedding! It was crazy, exhausting, fun, and I am sick as a dog as a result, but so happy that I was able to make it happen! I missed Knox so, so much. This was the longest I had been away from him ever, but the distance was alleviated by the constant stream of photos and videos from Stone and then from our friends who watched him while we were in Palm Springs. 

We don't know what we would do without our sweet friends who offer to watch Knox while we shoot, it is the biggest gift to have people like them in life.

Happy Monday. xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails